Electric Car Sharing
Good2Go, Launching Summer 2019
E4TheFuture is supporting Good2Go, an affordable electric car share operated in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Charging stations for the program are funded by National Grid.
Worcester, like many cities in the Northeast, is hilly, snowy and congested. By providing access to clean passenger vehicles, participants will not only become more familiar with operating an EV, but will also able to make a comfortable, safe and environmentally friendly transportation choice. For participants who do not own their own vehicle, they will be able to make the consumer choices that vehicle owners take for granted. The program advances equity and environment missions in a direct and impactful way.
Growth, Replication and Sustainability
We are seeking a mechanism to stabilize this pilot, enabling Good2Go to spread to more areas that need it, and to last for years to come.
One way to do this is through the commitment to accessible, clean mobility by our partners: clean transportation organizations, Community Development Corporations (CDCs), electric utilities, Nissan, and E4TheFuture.
- 2 electric cars available to reserve in Worcester
- Open 7 days a week: 7am-7:45pm Tuesday-Friday (abbreviated hours Saturdays, Sundays & Mondays)/Closed on Federal Holidays
- 3-hour time slots (can reserve up to 2 slots in a row)
- Each subscriber receives 8 reservation slots/month
- $85/month (only $25/month for SNAP recipients and affordable housing residents)* *if enrolled in autopay; $5 additional if not
- Easily reserve a car on our mobile or web platform, or call if you need assistance
- Check, money order, debit card or credit card accepted
- Insurance and charging included with subscription
This pilot is coming soon. Please check back soon for events, sign-ups, and more.